Monday, November 17, 2008

A picture of a different sort.....




I decided to not use the hunting pictures because all I could do with hard copies of pictures was to scan them in and then change them from .pdf files to .jpg files and they came out quite small. So, here are a couple of different pictures for your viewing pleasure of the Montgomery siblings (sons and daughter of Larry and Jeannie Montgomery). That's me on the far left, then Sally, then Shaun and finally my twin brother, Scott. There's something fairly unique about our family that I've never run across with anyone else; that is that both my father (Brother Lowell) and mother (Brother John) were twins and they had twins. That's pretty unusual in my experience.
The first picture is one of Scott and his wife Val. Just a couple of pictures I had on my computer. The one of the four of us is probably 4 or 5 years old.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I love those pictures!!! You have one handsome twin brother!!!!! Wow! Who'd a thunk it?! Tell him I said hey there, big fella.